Would you like to join an exciting, dynamic and growing independent Property and Education Company.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and highly capable Telesales Assistant to join the team at our office in Paintworks in Bristol.
The Good Property Company (TGPC) is a highly successful company with a High Growth Online Sales, Education business, and a major YouTube channel and Social Media presence. TGPC have sourced, sold, bought and let out more than 200 properties, with a value of £45 million and a purchase price of 30 million (before refurb) in just 5 years.
This is a hugely varied role and the culture of the Company is that everyone mucks in so you could be asked to do all sorts and we're therefore looking for someone who is very adaptable and has bags of initiative.
The Telesales Assistant will be based primarily with both the Education and Lettings departments, but will also be seconded to different departments within TGPC as and when required. :
- Calling our warm leads to let people know about our Education Programmes - mentoring, workshops, online education, also comprising online mentoring and workshops, and talking through how those programmes could benefit them in their own property development journey.
-Calling prospective tenants and arrange property viewings
- Ensure the letting mobile phone is answered, and that all missed text messages and voicemails are responded to.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Liaise effectively with all departments within TGPC to ensure tenant requirements are met.
- Monitor the lettings inbox and respond accordingly
- Monitor and update sales targets
- Report to the Events & Sales Manager, and Property Manager
- Manage the communication with tenant leads to deliver a fast, responsive text, phone and email delivery.
- Update system
- Take payments over the phone.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- The ability to think on your feet
- Must have a driving licence
The Good Property Company' is an enormously fun place to work and they work hard and play hard. If you love to be busy, are truly a team-player and are looking for a role that can be as flexible are you are, this may be the job for you.
The position is offered on a part time basis, but can be flexible. Must be available for some evenings and weekend work. A solid grounding in a similar role is a must.
Check out 'The Good Property Company' on YouTube for a better understanding of the Company and their culture.